Effective date: 12th of May 2019
Pro Rank Tracker having a mailing address at P.O. Box 22602, Tel Aviv 61226, Israel (“we”, “our, “us”, “Company”) collects from the individual user (“you” or “your”) certain personal data through the website https://proranktracker.com (“Website”).
1. Personal data collected by us
We comply with data minimization principles and we collect only a minimal amount of personal data that is necessary for ensuring your use of the Website:
- When you visit the Website, we collect your IP address.
- When you complete an order form available on the Website, we collect your: (1) first and second name; (2) company name; (3) email address; (4) physical address; (5) phone number; (6) VAT number; (7) password; and (8) payment details (PayPal account or credit card number).
- When you contact us through the contact form available on the Website, we collect your: (1) name; (2) email address; (3) phone number; and (4) any other information that you decide to provide us in your message.
Sensitive data. We do not collect, under any circumstances, any sensitive data from you, such as your health information, opinion about your religious and political beliefs, racial origins, membership of a professional or trade association, or information about your sexual orientation.
2. Non-personal data collected by us
When you visit the Website, we may automatically collect non-personal analytics data, such as information related to keywords tracked through the Website, browser types, operating systems, and the URL addresses of websites clicked to and from the Website, pages views, and the average time spent on the Website. The non-personal data collected by us will be de-personalized and will not allow the identification of individuals in any manner.
Pro Rank Tracker does not collect, retain, or share end user information including IP addresses, unique user identifiers or personally identifiable information gathered on sites or apps not owned by Pro Rank Tracker.
Aggregated data. In case your non-personal data is combined with certain elements of your personal data in a way that allows us to identify you, we will treat such aggregated data as personal data.
3. The purpose of collection of personal data
We respect strictest data protection principles. Thus, we collect and process your personal data only for specified, explicit, and legitimate purposes.
We use your personal data to: (1) process your orders; (2) provide you with the requested services; (3) reply to your requests and questions; (4) analyze and improve our business activities; (5) optimize and improve the Website; and (6) deliver you our newsletter (if you have subscribed to one).
4. The purpose of collection of non-personal data
We collect the non-personal data mentioned in Section 2 in order to analyze the keywords tracked through the Website and create statistics of such keywords. In addition, we collect the non-personal data to analyze what kind of users visit the Website, how they find it, how long they stay, from which other websites they come to the Website, what pages they look at, to which other websites they go from the Website.
5. Legal grounds for processing of personal data
Depending on the circumstances in which you provide us with your personal data, the collection and processing of your personal data is carried out on the basis of one of the following legal grounds:
- Ensuring the performance of a contract;
- Pursuing our legitimate business interests; or
- If you have provided us with your explicit consent for collection and processing of your personal data for a particular purpose.
6. Marketing communication
We will send you direct marketing messages, including newsletters, promotions, and brochures, only if you provide us with your prior explicit consent to receive such marketing messages.
Opt-out from marketing communication. If you have provided us with your consent to receive direct marketing communication and, at some point, you would like to stop receiving such marketing messages, you can easily opt-out by:
- Clicking on the “unsubscribe” link contained in any of the online marketing communications submitted to you; or
- Contacting us directly by email at .
Informational notices. Please note that the following informational notices sent by us on an “if-needed” basis do not fall within the scope of direct marketing communication that requires your explicit consent: (1) information about your user account and the services used by you; (2) information about our new services that are closely related to the services already used by you; and (3) informational notices regarding updates of the Website, your privacy and security, and other important matters.
7. Merger, acquisition or sale of all or a portion of its assets
If the Company is involved in a merger, acquisition or sale of all or a portion of its assets, the Company reserves the right to transfer personal and non-personal data to a party involved in the merger, acquisition or sale, to the extent such information is necessary to carry out the merger, acquisition or sale.
8. Protection of personal data
We employ organizational and technical information security measures to protect your personal data, including limited access to your personal data by our staff, Secure Sockets Layer (“SSL”), firewalls, and secure server facilities. SSL is a protocol for encrypting information over the Internet.
However, due to the inherent risks of using the Internet, we cannot be liable for any unlawful destruction, loss, use, copying, modification, leakage, and falsification of your personal data caused by circumstances beyond our reasonable control. In case a personal data breach occurs, we will inform the relevant data protection authority without undue delay and immediately take reasonable measures to mitigate the breach, as stipulated in the applicable law.
9. Third party access to personal data
Where necessary, we may disclose your personal data to third parties. Such a disclosure is limited to the situations when the personal data is required for the following purposes:
- Ensuring the operation of the Website;
- Ensuring the processing and completion of your orders;
- Pursuing our legitimate business interests;
- Carrying out our contractual obligations;
- Law enforcement purposes; or
- If you provide your prior explicit consent.
Your personal data may be disclosed to third parties that provide professional, technical, and other types of support to us, including our: (1) independent contractors; (2) web developing partners; (3) hosting and data storage providers; (4) user information logistics providers; (5) mailing service providers; (6) chat provider; and (7) payment service providers.
10. Transfer of personal data outside the EEA
11. Your rights regarding your personal data
You can manage your personal data collected and processed by us and request us to:
- Get a copy of your personal data that we store;
- Move your personal data to another processor;
- Delete your personal data from our systems;
- Object and restrict processing of your personal data;
- Withdraw your consent; or
- Process your complaint.
If you would like to exercise your rights, please contact us by email at . We may ask you to provide us with an identifying piece of information, so that we would be able to identify you in our system. We will answer your request within a reasonable timeframe but no later than 2 weeks.
You can also edit your personal data through your user account on the Website.
Launching a complaint. If you would like to launch a complaint about the way in which your personal data is handled by us, we kindly ask you to contact us first. After you contact us, we will investigate your complaint and provide you with our response as soon as possible. If you are a resident of the EU and you are not satisfied with the outcome of your complaint, you have the right to lodge a complaint with your local data protection authority.
Children. The Website cannot be accessed by persons under the age of 18. If a person under the age of 18 has provided us with personal data without obtaining parental or guardian consent in advance, the parent or guardian may contact us and request us to destroy the personal data.
What is a cookie? A cookie is a small computer file, typically consisting of letters and numbers. When you visit a website, the website may send a cookie to your browser. Subsequently, the browser may store the cookie on your computer system. The main purpose of cookies is to allow a website to recognize user’s device. There are two types of cookies, namely, persistent cookies and session cookies. Persistent cookies remain valid until their expiration date, unless deleted by the user before that date. Session cookies will be stored on a web browser and will remain valid until the moment when the browser is closed.
- Session cookies, such as [PRT, WHMCS];
- Persistent cookies, such as [PRT, WHMCS]; and
- Third-party cookies, such as [GA, Zopim].
Google Analytics. We use Google Analytics to analyze your use of the Website. Google Analytics generates statistical and other information by means of cookies and we use its services to create reports about the use of the Website and to collect data via advertising cookies and identifiers. We use the following Google Analytics features: (i) Remarketing with Google Analytics; (ii) Google Display Network Impression Reporting; (iii) Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting; and (iv) Integrated services that require Google Analytics.
Opting-out from Google Analytics. If you would like to opt out from Google Analytics, you can do so by installing a Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on available at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en .
13. Term, termination, and amendment
14. Retention period
15. Your consent
In exceptional cases (where required by the applicable law), we will seek your explicit consent. For example, we may seek your explicit prior consent for the following purposes:
- If we would like to provide you with any marketing communication (e.g., sending you a newsletter);
- If we intend to collect any sensitive data from you; or
16. Contacting us
Pro Rank Tracker P.O. Box 22602 Tel Aviv 61226 Israel
17. Last amendment